Editor Callum Joynes enjoyed a night of nostalgia-fulled covers from Welsh rockers Punk Rock Factory.
- Review: The Hara @ The Joiners, Southampton, 26/11/23: the alt-rock trio bring raucous but slightly contrived energy to the city
- COLLAB: Female Friendship on Screen!
- Nostalgic News: Love Actually turns 20!
- ‘The Shining’ – What makes it so terrifying?
- Baby Queen – ‘Quarter Life Crisis’ review: rising alt-pop star delivers an introspective, yet gloriously fun, debut album
- Review: Canned Pineapple @ Rude Giant Bar – 4/11/2023
- Cult Corner – Blue Velvet (1986), The Dreamy Suburban Nightmare
- Moonlight (2016): The Movie That Broke My Heart
- JP Saxe – ‘A Grey Area’ review – an honest narrative of the depths of heartbreak and new love
- With over 800 hours of Doctor Who content now on iPlayer, “Doctor Who, What and Where to Start?”
- “Nowadays it’s so hard to get younger people into music” An interview with Jah Wobble on touring, new music, and Brian Eno
- Review: SUSU Theatre Group’s Dracula @ The Annex Theatre, 2/11/23
- Review: Punk Rock Factory @ The 1865, Southampton, 1/11/23: Can Disney covers rock? Absolutely!
- Review: FIZZ @ Vinilo Southampton, 31/10/23: indie pop group create dazzling harmonies on their first tour